- Reasons for collecting and using your personal information
- Collecting Your Personal Information
- Using Your Personal Information
- Other websites
- Your rights
- How to contact us
1. Reasons for collecting and using your personal information
We process personal information to enable us to promote our goods and services and to maintain our accounts and records. Some personal information may be required in order to carry out a contract with you: in these instances we require the information you provide to be correct and complete. Other personal information may be used as a result of your direct consent: in these instances, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time.
2. Collecting Your Personal Information
CART collects and processes personal information which has been submitted by prospective customers, customers and suppliers. This may include:
- personal details (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc)
- goods or services provided
Note: we do not store financial details. All transactions are carried out through Paypal or Stripe as our payment service provider. Please refer to https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full and https://stripe.com/gb/privacy.
The CART Shop website only collects data submitted by a user in order to provide a service or answer an enquiry. It does not automatically capture or store personal data from visitors to the site, other than to log IP addresses and session information necessary to serve up web pages to a web browser. This information is used only for administration of the site system and in the compilation of usage statistics.
3. Using Your Personal Information
Personal information which you supply to us may be used to process payments and to provide and promote CART's services, products and events.
Your personal information will only be kept for as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected.
4. Other websites
CART websites contains links to other sites. These are provided for the convenience of the user. CART does not accept any liability in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, any other site and is not responsible for the privacy practices within any of these other sites. When you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
6. Your rights
Your main personal information rights under the General Data Protection Regulation are:
- to request a copy of your personal information
- to have access to your personal information in a machine-readable and commonly used format
- to have inaccuracies in your personal information corrected
- to have your personal information erased
- to stop direct marketing
- to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
8. How to contact us
For further information on how your information is used and your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact:
Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org